The Complete Catalogue of Blogs
We have condensed all of the best blogs on how to avoid running injury into a slick PDF booklet with a table of contents outlining sections for optimum physical, psychological and performance outcomes. You can have this booklet FREE* simply by emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*By emailing us you are subscribing to our email marketing list.
Talks and Podcasts
- Running from Injury: Recorded Talk
- FREE Barefoot Movement Science Conference March 30th 2021
- Observing Feet. Sustain This Podcast. March 2021
- Episode 027: Interview with runner and sports scientist Peter Francis
- Barefoot Strong Summit 2019: Recorded voiceover talk (Even Better than the Real Thing?)
- Podcast Interview: The MOVEMENT Movement Podcast
- BBC Science Interview
- Exercising Health Podcast Episode: Dr. Peter Francis January 2021
- Sustain This? In The Wild: Unlocking our human potential
- Sustain This? In The Wild: Changing our behaviours to lead the change
Science and media articles
- Children should spend more time barefoot to encourage a healthier foot structure
- What are the most common running injuries?
- The Urban Runner with an Evolutionary Legacy
- Vivobarefoot Research Partnership
- A new study into running shoes found that comfort could come at the cost of injury
- Running shoes may cause injuries – going barefoot could be the surprising fix
- From barefoot hunter gathering to shod pavement pounding. Where to from here?
- Pain and Function in the Runner: A Ten (din) uous Link
- Adaptation of Running Biomechanics to Repeated Barefoot Running
- Tapering for the Leeds Half-Marathon
- To Shod or Not to Shod: Are We Asking the Right Question?
- What happened when we took the shoes from 9 well trained runners?’ A short blog to translate the science